Chapel Notre-Dame de Montaigu
In 1608, the bishop of Antwerp gave the abbey a statuette of Our Lady of Montaigu, which Abbot Henrion first placed in the church. He then decided to build a chapel at the top of the Garenne hill. Consecrated in 1616, it immediately became the scene of miracles. All that remains of this small octagonal chapel are the walls, pierced by a door and four round-headed windows. The statue of the Virgin can now be found in the church of Villers-la-Ville.